PotsDOCK 9555 is an intelligent compact docking station specifically designed for the Iridium 9555 satellite handset.
PotsDOCK allows the 9555 handset to be used in a wide variety of applications using an intelligent RJ11/POTS connectivity that supports standard corded, cordless or DECT handsets, or alternatively interfaced with a PBX system.
PotsDOCK also has an in-built Bluetooth® module for voice and data connectivity along with an intelligent tracking and alert reporting system that can be easily configured to support periodic polling or emergency alert reporting.
The cleverly designed PotsDOCK cradle simply and securely docks the Iridium 9555 handset into place ready for use and fully integrates antenna, power and data connectivity into a single streamline unit.
The 9555 handset is easily inserted and removed by the press of a button on the top of the dock, making it very easy for use out of the dock at anytime. PotsDOCK also supports the use of an optional compact Beam Privacy Handset that can be located next to the PotsDOCK for added convenience if required.
- PotsDOCK 9555 Cradle
- Securely holds 9555 handset
- Robust design and construction
- Charges 9555 handset ready for use
- Integrated antenna connection
- Integrated USB connectivity
- Voice, Data, SMS, SBD
- Supports all Iridium voice, data, SMS & SBD services
- Access to prepaid, post paid & crew calling
- Tracking & alert monitoring capable
- Periodic position reports or remotely polled
- Triggered position status message
- In-built GPS engine
- Interfaces to Beam's LeoTRAK-Online
- Also compatible with other tracking applications
- Privacy Handset
- Supports optional Beam privacy handset
- Auto sensing answer/hang-up intelligence
Tracking / Alert Monitoring
PotsDOCK has an in-built GPS module that can provide simple tracking, monitoring and alert management in various applications within various types of vehicles, vessels or fixed site locations.
The GPS provides pinpoint accuracy and enables tracking worldwide. Tracking and alert messages can be sent via SMS or Short Burst Data, if provisioned on the handset.
PotsDOCK's tracking and alert messages can be simply sent to Beam's LeoTRAK-Online or any other tracking application, SMS or email address as required.
Tracking messages can be sent from the PotsDOCK via the following means:
- Periodic position reporting, preset during configuration of the terminal
- Upon an alert being activated via the Alert button on the cradle or connected alert button
- A current location position can be sent at any time by pressing the Track button on the front of the PotsDOCK
Alert/Alarm messages can be activated on the PotsDOCK using the two button press on the front of the cradle or alternatively an additional alert button or other trigger can be connected to the unit.
Once configured the alert system is always on and will generate an alert message to the preset destination once triggered. Alerts can be triggered to continually send until the alert is cleared either remotely or locally on the PotsDOCK unit.
PotsDOCK requires Iridium 9555 for service.
Back to top