The Portable Flightcell DZM2 flight tracker satellite phone is a carry-on, portable device for tracking airborne assets as well as providing point-to-point voice communications from the cockpit to anywhere.
This is the only product of its kind offering stow and go tracking with voice and utilizing the Iridium global satellite network.
Unlike the S200 the DZM2 unit can be carried from aircraft to aircraft while a 9555 handheld satellite phone can be disengaged from the product casing for communications out in the most remote locales.
Integrated voice communications
Further, virtually any, cell phone or handheld radio can be connected into the aircraft so the DZM2 can be accessed by all passengers and flight crew through the intercom system, providing all crew members with global point-to-point communications capability.
The DZM2 transmits GPS data through the accompanying satellite or cell to any monitoring station, intranet or internet location. Best of all because you're using satellite there are no range limitations and even the poles are covered. Tracking features are:
- Operator configurable settings:
- Time interval / course change / above specified speed.
- Hot key immediately dispatches current position.
- Distress mode activates rapid interval emergency position reporting.
- Receives data from ground/base when required.
- Customizable messages.
Transmit job specific data such as - POB, job assignment number, fuel reserves etc.
Why Flightcell DZM2 is superior
Flightcell DZM2 has significant advantages over other installed satellite phone and flight following systems. It is:
- Lightweight and compact
- Plug and play installation
- Flexible, robust and versatile - portable satellite tracker and voice solution in one small package.
* Basic configuration INCLUDES 9555.
Back to top